Some notes and resources
- Download Guliverkli source code from sourceforge
- Download DirectX 9.0 SDK. Do not use most recent one.
- Download WMF SDK.
- Compile filters before the main project
- Use MFC as shared DLL for filter projects
- Some libraries (like libssf) also need to be compile before linking the main project
- CCCP article on compiling Guliverkli (very detailed)
- Another article on how to compile mpc (in Chinese)
- Vp62 patch (at CCCP)
- SSF Patch (at CCCP)
- kb article for CString related linking error under VS 2008
- A tool for examining exported symbols in lib file
- some char arrays in its code need to be made larger for long symbol names (I used 10240), otherwise the output will be cut off from middle.